Since its foundation in Milan, Italy, in 1910, Alfa Romeo continues to design and craft some of the most stunning and exclusive cars in automotive history, all while building on a racing heritage that includes some of the most talented and storied drivers and victories. The 2018 Alfa Romeo 4C offers driving enthusiasts a mid-engine design inspired by the brand’s legendary racing history and represents the essential sportiness embedded in the brand’s DNA. Handcrafted in Modena, Italy, the Alfa Romeo 4C Coupe and 4C Spider offer seductive Italian styling and a state-of-the-art Formula 1-inspired carbon fiber monocoque chassis that enables an incredible 10.4 power-to-weight ratio. Advanced technologies include the all-aluminum 1750cc turbocharged engine with direct-injection, dual intercoolers, and variable-valve timing, enabling supercar-level performance.
- Weighing less than 2,500 pounds, the ultralight carbon fiber monocoque and aluminum chassis help contribute to an incredible 10.4 power-to-weight ratio
- Race-inspired performance: 0-60 miles per hour (mph) in 4.1 seconds thanks to an all-aluminum 1750cc direct-injection, dual intercooled, turbocharged engine paired to the blistering fast six-speed Alfa TCT (twin-clutch transmission) and Alfa DNA Pro Drive Mode Selector with four adjustable drive modes
- The Akrapovic dual-mode exhaust system is linked directly to the four Alfa DNA Pro selector drive modes, providing maximum Alfa Romeo sound in Dynamic and Race modes, and providing a quieter motoring experience in Natural and All-weather modes.
- Carbon Fiber Trim Package further proliferates the 4C’s use of carbon fiber on air vents, instrument cluster surround, instrument panel and shift bezel
- 4C Coupe features two composite-framed sport seats, with standard leather on Spider, and an exposed carbon fiber monocoque that exemplifies its race-inspired technologies